You can hire me for helping you to configure and implement Cisco devices, especially Cisco ASA 5500 Firewalls, Cisco Routers and Switches.
Carrying over 15 years of experience in Cisco networking combined with several professional Cisco Certifications are the guarantees that you will receive an excellent and highly professional service. Being also an ethical and trustful person ensures security and confidentiality of any information and project details exchanged with my clients.
Some of the topics that I can help you the most include:
- VPN Configuration on Cisco ASA Firewalls (site-to-site IPSEC VPN, remote access VPN, Anyconnect SSL Web VPN etc).
- VPN Configuration on Cisco Routers (site-to-site IPSEC VPN, remote access VPN, GRE with IPSEC VPN, Virtual Tunnel Interface – VTI, Dynamic Multipoint VPN – DMVPN etc).
- General Cisco ASA configuration (NAT, Access Control, Routing, sub-interfaces with Vlans, DMZ, access from outside to DMZ or internal servers etc).
- General Cisco Router Configuration.
- General Cisco Switch Configuration (Layer2 Vlans, Layer3 Routing, Inter-Vlan routing, trunks etc)
- Other Cisco topics (please explain in details in contact form below).
Types of Services
I offer two types of services to my clients:
- REMOTE ACCESS SERVICE: I will access your site remotely (using TeamViewer, Telnet, SSH, Remote Desktop etc) so that I will configure the Cisco device for you. A lot of planning and preparation will be done beforehand so that the remote access service will be fast and efficient.
- CONFIGURATION DOCUMENT: If Remote Access is not possible or desirable, I can also create a configuration document and instructions according to the details that I will collect from you. The configuration commands will have to be loaded to the device by you for setting it up according to your requirements.
Please fill out the contact form below with as many details as possible about the engagement you want me to help. I will reply within 48-hours for further details, pricing etc.