I have published “Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals” in 2008 and have already updated the ebook to 2nd Edition a few years after its initial launch. However, Cisco is continuously evolving the ASA Firewall line both in terms of hardware capabilities and software features as well.
I’m planning therefore to update my ebook and create a 3rd Edition of “Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals” in the near future. I would like to ask for your feedback regarding the topics you would like to see in the new updated book. In addition to adding new topics, I will refresh the whole book and revise the existing Chapters with updated content, commands etc. The new book will be based on the newest software version (9.1 currently).
I have thought about a few topics to be included in the new book edition but I want also to see suggestions and comments from you. Please vote in the poll below about the topics that are most interesting to you (you can select multiple topics) and also leave your comments below the post for anything else not included in the list.
Thanks for your time.
- Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals Book now available on Amazon
- Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals ebook by Harris Andrea-New Edition
- Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals 3rd Edition
- Convert PDF ebook to Kindle or other Mobile Device Formats
- How to Configure a Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall – Basic Configuration Tutorial