Well, actually not the latest news. Let’s say news from the past 2-3 months!!
Cisco is committed to release the TIP protocol:
After the acquisition of Tandberg , Cisco has pledged to release the protocol Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) on 1 July 2010. The draft release will be hosted on Sourceforge under the Apache 2.0 license. This decision is apparently the result of a concession to the European Commission for approval of acquisition of Tandberg.
Cisco completes acquisition of Tandberg
Cisco completed the acquisition of Norwegian company Tandberg, specializing in solutions for video conferencing and telepresence. Tandberg products are now integrated in the Cisco Telepresence product series. The solutions are based primarily on the TIP protocol (Telepresence Interoperability Protocol).
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center available on iPad
After the iPhone version, Cisco announced the availability of WebEx Meeting Center on the iPad. WebEx Meeting Center is a collaborative tool ”that combines professional interaction, voice and instant messaging”. This tool lets “to organize meetings for dispersed staff and using tools and heterogeneous systems”
- Cisco VRF Lite Configuration Tutorial with Step-by-Step Example
- All about the Cisco Reload Command – How to Schedule a Cisco Reload
- What will happen to Internet Traffic by 2020 – Some Statistics
- How to Configure Cisco SPAN – RSPAN – ERSPAN
- Cisco will ship boxes to vacant addresses to avoid NSA Interception Campaigns